- RNA Interference (RNAi)-Based Therapeutics: Delivering on the Promise?
- Everything You Need To Know About Gene Therapy's Most Promising Year
- Gene-engineered T cells for cancer therapy
- Pluripotent stem cells progressing to the clinic
- The tumorigenic potential of pluripotent stem cells: What can we do to minimize it?
- Cancer immunotherapy - immune checkpoint blockade and associated endocrinopathies.
- Cancer Immunotherapy - Review of a Breakout Year and What to Expect for 2017
- Bioreactors for high cell density and continuous multi-stage cultivations: options for process intensification in cell culture-based viral vaccine production
- Current and Emerging Cell Culture Manufacturing Technologies for Influenza Vaccines
- Pluripotent stem cells in regenerative medicine: challenges and recent progress
- Interspecies organogenesis generates autologous functional islets
- Bioengineering the gut: future prospects of regenerative medicine
- Tissue engineering: Organs from the lab
- Bioinspired seeding of biomaterials using three dimensional microtissues induces chondrogenic stem cell differentiation and cartilage formation under growth factor free conditions
- Optimization of Culture Conditions for Expression of Human Interleukin 11
- Bioprocessing Technology Trends of RNA-Based Therapeutics and Vaccines